Hello! I’m Dorinda Burnham
MS, LMHC, CCTP, CISM
My Approach & Values
My goal is to provide support, empathy, and accountability to help you on your path to a more satisfying life. You are stronger that you may realize and my approach helps uncover strengths you have that will improve your quality of life. I believe change is possible at any point and that one new choice can lead to a more fulfilling life. My approach is direct, honest, and integrative, allowing each client to feel their therapy is individual to their specific needs.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor for Individual, Couples, and Group therapy
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Critical Incident Stress Management Consultant
- Instructor and Educator for Mental Health Wellness and Trauma Response/Recovery
- Experienced counselor for Intensive Family Therapy and Intervention
- EAP provider for contracted mental health services
- Experienced provider for Law Enforcement, Public Safety, and Veteran populations
- Experienced counselor for Substance abuse recovery
- International Association of Trauma Professionals, Clinical Trauma Professional Certification
- Nova Southeastern University, MS Mental Health Counseling
- University of Connecticut, BS Human Services and Development, Physiological Psychology
We Work With Individuals, Couples & Groups
We offer individual sessions for adolescent through adult to work through many areas of concern. Each session typically lasts 45-60 minutes. We offer individuals a comfortable and safe space for psychotherapy. We also offer tele-health services to accommodate busy schedules.
You will find our therapists are skilled in assertive, supportive communication and mediation for couples counseling services. Each session typically lasts 45-60 minutes. We offer couples the ability to work through issues in a non-biased, judgment-free space so that both partners feel heard and supported.
Our counselors provide psycho-education groups and workshops and are available for informational lectures that help empower, promote better wellbeing and provide education on mental health issues.
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital