Hello! I’m Kenecia Muller
MS, LMHC, CAP, CCTP, CISM
My Approach & Values
My belief that therapy should be results driven. I believe clients come to therapy because they want to make changes in their lives. My goal is to help the client identify the barriers, develop a plan for change and implement that plan. The client therapist/relationship is essential to this process and should be one of compassion, understanding and accountability.
- 15 years experience
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Certified Addictions Professional
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Critical Incident and Stress Management
- Experience working with individuals of diverse backgrounds and varying needs
- Experience with Mood & Behavioral Disorders, Substance Abuse, Criminal Justice System and Delinquent Adolescents
- Undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Social Welfare — University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling — Springfield College, Springfield, MA
We Work With Individuals, Couples & Groups
We offer individual sessions for adolescent through adult to work through many areas of concern. Each session typically lasts 45-60 minutes. We offer individuals a comfortable and safe space for psychotherapy. We also offer tele-health services to accommodate busy schedules.
You will find our therapists are skilled in assertive, supportive communication and mediation for couples counseling services. Each session typically lasts 45-60 minutes. We offer couples the ability to work through issues in a non-biased, judgment-free space so that both partners feel heard and supported.
Our counselors provide psycho-education groups and workshops and are available for informational lectures that help empower, promote better wellbeing and provide education on mental health issues.
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital