Hello! I’m Kenecia Muller
MS, LMHC, CAP, CCTP, CISM
My Approach & Values
My belief that therapy should be results driven. I believe clients come to therapy because they want to make changes in their lives. My goal is to help the client identify the barriers, develop a plan for change and implement that plan. The client therapist/relationship is essential to this process and should be one of compassion, understanding and accountability.
- 15 years experience
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Certified Addictions Professional
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Critical Incident and Stress Management
- Experience working with individuals of diverse backgrounds and varying needs
- Experience with Mood & Behavioral Disorders, Substance Abuse, Criminal Justice System and Delinquent Adolescents
- Undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Social Welfare — University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling — Springfield College, Springfield, MA
We Work With Individuals, Couples & Groups
We offer individual sessions for adolescent through adult to work through many areas of concern. Each session typically lasts 45-60 minutes. We offer individuals a comfortable and safe space for psychotherapy. We also offer tele-health services to accommodate busy schedules.
You will find our therapists are skilled in assertive, supportive communication and mediation for couples counseling services. Each session typically lasts 45-60 minutes. We offer couples the ability to work through issues in a non-biased, judgment-free space so that both partners feel heard and supported.
Our counselors provide psycho-education groups and workshops and are available for informational lectures that help empower, promote better wellbeing and provide education on mental health issues. We offer support groups for grief, relationship issues and self-care.
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital